Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Comic-Con Fail!

Normally I'm super aware of events in my range of interests going on, but work had me stress out to no end for a few months and I did NO Comic-Con research. It is for this sad reason that I didn't learn about Nerd HQ until Sunday afternoon during Comic-Con.  The sadness of not checking it out was heightned today as I was listening to The Nerdist podcast episode with Zachary Levi.

Zachary, in addition to playing the awesome Chuck Bartowski, is part of the Nerd Machine team.  They rented out a venue in the Gaslamp District and turned it into a nerd hangout.  Apparently there were video games (not my thing), panels (totally my thing), and the opportunity to meet new nerd friends and share my interests.  If you want to learn more about the now closed Nerd HQ here is the link to the website: http://www.thenerdmachine.com/nerd-hq/.

No comments:

Post a Comment